Company and Project Valuation and Financing: Module 3 of the Finance for Non-Financial Managers
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management.Full disclaimer.
Understand how to evaluate and finance a project or company.
- Assessing the components accounted for in company/project evaluation
- Evaluating the financing requirements and impact of a financing structure
- Understanding and valuating the fiscal benefits of various types of financing
- Developing your awareness of typical mistakes made during company valuation
Who should attend
This programme is designed for professionals of various types (top management, heads of SMEs and micro-businesses, managers and employees) from all sectors of the economy. It will enable you to improve your understanding of the impact your decisions will have on the financial health of your professional activity, project or company, and simultaneously raise your efficiency as a manager.
Key admissions criteria
- A university-level diploma or equivalent professional experience
- Proof of motivation and a professional need to take the programme
- English proficiency (language certificate or proof of studies/work experience in English)
- Master the basics of Excel