Who should attend
The programme Communications with Power and Impact for Women brings together a dynamic group of women who have the potential to take on more senior roles in their organisations. Participants will come from a variety of organisations, including public and private companies and non-profit organisations, and from various levels of management.
About the course
Good leaders are good communicators. They are not just effective and efficient at what they do, they use a range of communication styles to gain resources, attract support, resolve conflicts. Developing this range of styles – skills you can use in an increasing variety of contexts and work relationships – is essential if you want to increase power and impact.
By participating in this programme, you will:
- overcome fear of public speaking
- craft effective messages
- evaluate your stakeholders to customise your communications strategy
- align body posture, tone of voice, and content to your intended communication aims
- use the best language for encouraging participation and contribution of ideas or for directing a discussion toward a decision
- develop presentations which persuade, not just inform.
is Associate Director of the Career Development Centre of RSM. As a certified coach, she delivers training in communication effectiveness and presentation skills to a wide range of audiences. Prior to joining RSM, she delivered team-training and communication-training programmes designed to impro...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Communication
Read more about Women Leadership
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.