Communication With Power and Impact for Women
Good leaders are good communicators. They are not just effective and efficient at what they do, they use a range of communication styles to gain resources, attract support, resolve conflicts. Developing this range of styles – skills you can use in an increasing variety of contexts and work relationships – is essential if you want to increase power and impact.
By participating in this programme, you will:
- overcome fear of public speaking
- craft effective messages
- evaluate your stakeholders to customise your communications strategy
- align body posture, tone of voice, and content to your intended communication aims
- use the best language for encouraging participation and contribution of ideas or for directing a discussion toward a decision
- develop presentations which persuade, not just inform.
Partners in empowering women
RSM Executive Education’s women in business programmes are offered in partnership with the Erasmus Centre for Women and Organisations (ECWO). ECWO is committed to women’s continued advancement into leadership positions by contributing to management education and actively engaging in the gender debate.
Who should attend
The programme Communications with Power and Impact for Women brings together a dynamic group of women who have the potential to take on more senior roles in their organisations. Participants will come from a variety of organisations, including public and private companies and non-profit organisations, and from various levels of management.