Who should attend
Students from all educational backgrounds welcome.
About the course
Effective communication is essential to successful change. Being able to understand others, provide clear information and influence without authority ensuring the ability to navigate personalities and politics. This course identifies the key elements of communication and how to leverage various delivery channels and methods to ensure messaging is received and understood. Students will also learn approaches to negotiation and how to build high performance teams, while identifying and addressing risks that arise as you prepare for and implement a change.
What you will learn
- Define the elements that make up communication.
- Assess communication requirements and develop methods to address them.
- Compare different communication methods and determine appropriate channels for various situations.
- Describe factors that affect a person’s ability to influence others.
- Identify sources of risk, analyze risks, and develop risk management approaches.
Read more about Negotiations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.