Who should attend
Engineers, architects, professional installers. Managers and Directors intending to invest in this technology or who wish to find out how CHP works, and those who have to evaluate the benefits of adopting CHP technology.
About the course
- What is CHP?
- Market, resources and targets overview
- The physics principles (energy content, types of technologies)
- Design guidance (types, sizing, selecting, manufacturers)
- Environmental impact and analysis
- Finance, regulation and incentives (MCS, RHI, CCL, ECA)
- Case studies, best practice analysis
- Simulation tools
- Standards, References and further reading
- Certificate of Participation provided.
What This Online Course Includes
- Video lessons based on live classroom training developed by internationally recognised University Academics and Experts
- Live individual tutorial conducted remotely with your assigned tutor
- Course materials accessible on computer, tablet & mobile
- Resource Centre to access knowledge
- and research
- Remote exam for the internationally recognised Galileo Master Certificate
How long does it take?
- You have up to three months to complete the course at your own pace.
- This course is worth 20 hours of Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.