Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This programme was developed to provide participants with in-depth knowledge of the fundamentals of sustainability and the benefits of implementing a circular economy. It is ideal for:
- C-Suite executives looking to use sustainability as a competitive advantage and drive business growth in a post-pandemic world
- Mid- to senior-level managers aiming to achieve business sustainability through innovative solutions and advance their career and lead an organisation
- Consultants seeking to provide their clients with innovative and sustainable solutions to business problems and demonstrate credibility and capability through a respected programme.
About the course
The over-exploitation of natural resources required to achieve economic growth and development has had a negative impact on the environment while also causing these resources to become scarcer and costlier. So it’s easy to see why the idea of a circular economy that offers new ways to create a more sustainable economic growth model is taking hold across the globe. This programme is designed to help you understand the growing business case for sustainable solutions and learn how to manage and lead a sustainable business by incorporating circular economy principles into your strategies to support sustainable growth.
This six-week, online programme will:
- Describe the three dimensions of sustainability (society, environment and economy) and how they interrelate
- Explain how to build a culture of sustainability
- Demonstrate the value of impactful investments
- Plot steps for developing a sustainable business model.
This six-week online programme comprises of six modules:
- Module 1: Introduction to sustainability and natural capital
- Module 2: The Circular Economy and sustainable business models
- Module 3: Building a sustainable organisation
- Module 4: Enablers of sustainability
- Module 5: Driving innovation through impactful solutions
- Module 6: Impact investment: fundamentals and characteristics
- Understand the benefits of adopting sustainable solutions
- Learn how to build a culture of sustainability in your organisation
- Gain the tools to develop your own sustainable business model
- Learn how to incorporate circular economy principles into your own business strategies.
Senior Faculty in Management Practice (Finance) Deputy Director of the Executive MBA Programme Fellow of Hughes Hall MPhil, PhD (University of Cambridge) Research interests Behavioural finance and capital structure decisions; risk governance; the comparative advantages of oil and gas companies...
Dr Soufani has published extensively in economics and finance in areas relating to financial management, corporate restructuring, M&A, private equity, venture capital and family business and the financial and economic affairs of small to medium-sized enterprises. His research also includes wo...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.