Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
This workshop series is applicable to a wide range of financial professionals, including independent advisors, investment consultants, national and regional broker-dealer representatives, bank/trust employees, and investors.
- CIMA candidates who are preparing for the Certification Exam.
- Those who plan to attend an approved education program and want to prepare in advance in order to get the most out of the experience.
- Anyone who is considering CIMA certification and wants insight into the knowledge required for the exam.
- Anyone who wants to refresh knowledge on these topics.
About the course
The CIMA® Certification Exam Prep Workshop from Chicago Booth prepares you to pass the certification exam. We will review exam topics, connect them to the formula sheet, and do practice problems. This session is a supplement to the Chicago Booth CIMA Education Program; it is not a substitute for the Education Program.
- Open to anyone in the process of studying for the CIMA Certification Exam (CE).
- 2-day review course held in downtown Chicago.
- Only offered in-person. Remote access is not available.
- Covers each CIMA topic, the related formulas, and practice problems.
- Provides a final wrap-up to tie all of the material together.
- Intensive review for the CE. This workshop is not a substitute for the education program requirement.
Kathleen Fitzgerald is known at the University of Chicago as a superb educator. She brings a remarkably wide array of experience as an educator and a practitioner to the classroom. She has taught courses in Investments, Corporate Finance, Financial Accounting, Money and Banking, International Fin...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.