Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This workshop series is applicable to a wide range of financial professionals, including independent advisors, investment consultants, national and regional broker-dealer representatives, bank/trust employees, and investors.
- CIMA candidates who are preparing for the Certification Exam.
- Those who plan to attend an approved education program and want to prepare in advance in order to get the most out of the experience.
- Anyone who is considering CIMA certification and wants insight into the knowledge required for the exam.
- Anyone who wants to refresh knowledge on these topics.
About the course
The CIMA® Certification Exam Prep Workshop from Chicago Booth is a review course that covers exam topics and provides a final wrap-up to tie all of the material together. This session is a supplement to the Chicago Booth CIMA Education Program not a substitute for the education program requirement.
- Online, live instruction. Sessions are recorded for offline viewing, but we highly recommend you attend these live sessions since they are interactive and give you an ability to participate and ask questions.
- Easy-to-use learning management platform. Includes several E-Books, numerous practice problems and quizzes, and an online Q&A platform to ask questions as you continue to study for the Certification Exam.
- Three bonus live-online sessions dedicated to practice problem solving.
Kathleen Fitzgerald is known at the University of Chicago as a superb educator. She brings a remarkably wide array of experience as an educator and a practitioner to the classroom. She has taught courses in Investments, Corporate Finance, Financial Accounting, Money and Banking, International Fin...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.