Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.
Who should attend
Designed for those who need a solid knowledge of process statistics and techniques.
About the course
This course provides the necessary tools to chart and understand process behavior over time. The body of knowledge covered by this course of study is also known as Statistical Process Control (SPC). As you become proficient in all of the tools necessary to to chart process behavior, quantify variability, and assess process capability, you will be prepared to play an important role as a part of a process improvement team.
The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business
- Course Introduction
- The Six Sigma Improvement Process
- Measurement & Metrics
- Trend Chart Toolset
- Histogram Toolset
- Quantifying Process Variability
- SPC - Introduction and Background
- SPC - Introduction to Control Charts
- SPC - Control Chart Limits
- SPC - More On Control Limits
- Implementing SPC
- SPC Chart Selection
- Rational Subgrouping Toolset
- X and Moving Range Charts - Toolset
- Attribute Control Chart Toolset
- X-bar and R Chart Toolset
- The Normal Distribution
- Process Capability Toolset
- Advanced SPC Charts I
- Advanced SPC Charts II
- Exercises and Quiz
- Course Completion
This course includes Microsoft Excel® templates for project training and problem solving.
You have 90 days to complete this course.