This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Our established series of dinners feature high-calibre speakers and an audience drawn from all parts of the private equity and venture capital community, making it an ideal networking event to raise your profile and entertain your clients. All proceeds from fundraising are donated to charity.
- 19:00 Registration and networking drink
- 20:00 Welcome from Tim Hames, Director General, BVCA
- 20:05 Dinner service
- 21:55 Business card draw and charity donations
- 22:00 Address by guest speaker - Priya Lakhani
- 22:20 Heads & Tails Quiz followed by Tim Hames, Director General, BVCA
- 22:30 Closing remarks by Tim Hames, Director General, BVCA
- 22:35 Post Dinner drinks
- 01:00 Carriages
Trust the experts
Having trained as a barrister, Priya left the security of the legal profession to found the Masala Masala food brand and later establish a charity based on the model that for every unit of a product sold, a life- changing item was donated to those in need. Priya’s next business, Century Tech, is ...