Change Management & Human Capital
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with TUM School of Management.Full disclaimer.
What to expect in this specific seminar:
- Change Management – A distinctive advantage: seizing new opportunities, adapting quickly to changing conditions and deploying talent to maximum effect.
- Large organization transformation: Strategy, structure, culture, systems and people.
- The implementation of large and/or innovative IT systems: change management and understanding of human behavior.
- The relationship between business strategy, organization and human resources/talent.
- Methods to manage change and human resources.
- Managing Human Capital: Effective employment and deployment of human assets and resources in organizations.
This 5-day course is part of the Executive MBA in Business & IT, however, it can also be booked as an individual Certificate Program. The course consists of a mixture of theory and practice – Professors and researchers from TUM and our partners provide the academic knowledge, which is then enriched with practioners’ insights from the industry side. In addition, group work, discussions and personal development components enhance the learning experience.