Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with eCornell.Full disclaimer.
As a leader in your organization, you always need to be prepared for change. Whether you’re dealing with a planned initiative, volatile industry, or unexpected situation, change is inevitable. In this series, you will identify where you fit in the power hierarchy of your organization and how this plays into your role in organizational decision making, giving you the essential skills needed to lead and implement change management strategies.
The Change Leadership certificate program, developed by faculty at Cornell University, will equip you to anticipate where things are moving, implement changes needed, and sustain the momentum of your change management initiatives to advance your agenda. The four core courses and two leadership electives enable you to meet your specific development goals while customizing the program to suit your particular professional outcomes.
KEY COURSE TAKEAWAYS
- Analyze your organization in terms of its tendency toward change
- Build an approach for identifying and influencing key stakeholders
- Devise an approach for overcoming resistance
- Explore critical decisions such as when to negotiate, when not to negotiate, whether you should make the opening move in a negotiation, and how many issues you want to put on the table
- Analyze, enhance, and activate your network to achieve goals and improve your ability to exercise power
WHAT YOU'LL EARN
- Change Leadership Certificate from Cornell SC Johnson College of Business
- 48 Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- 36 Professional Development Credits (PDCs) toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification
- 75 Professional Development Units (PDUs) toward PMI recertification