Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with The University of Auckland Business School.Full disclaimer.
Increase your ability to lead a major change initiative in your organisation
The global market place is being transformed with the rate of change becoming exponential.
The ability to adapt to continuous change with agility and speed whilst engaging your people is probably the single most important strategic challenge facing the vast majority of organisations.
This two day course is designed for people who:
- Are not content to follow others
- Believe the best way to win is to rewrite the rules
- Are unafraid to challenge the status quo
- Are more inclined to build something than slash and burn
- Are excited by the challenge
Our journey into the change management sphere will focus on the provision of systematic methods.
We will explore the conflict arising from the ‘rational’ and ‘irrational’ change management philosophies. We will specifically focus on John Kotter’s books Leading Change and Accelerate article. From these tools and techniques for you to use back in your work place will be provided. We will focus on seven key areas:
- Historical profile of change management and a look towards the future
- The change process
- Emotional intelligence
- Foundations of change management
- What I must change
- Leading your team
- Leading individuals who block
- Enhance your ability to challenge the status quo
- Have the ability to lead a major change initiative
- Be able to influence others and enthuse them with the prospect of embracing change
Your organisation will:
- Be able to identify the key influencers in your organisation and identify the key members of a change management team
- Benefit from the shift in attitudes of people and demonstrate the impact of the changes by way of engagement scores
- Be capable of embracing a much higher rate of change with confidence enthusiasm and passion
Who should attend
- Team members and leaders assigned responsibility for change management initiatives.
- Senior executives concerned with the complacency and resistance of some of their people
- Future leaders seeking an opportunity to enhance their career path prospects