Change Management and Organizational Development: MBA Module Business & IT
Our module Change Management and Organizational Development centers on being a (line) manager in a changing organization. In this module you learn how to initiate and guide organizational changes, and, most importantly, how to influence people's behavior. You develop your management skills and learn how to provide an environment in which your team can be at its best.
What will you get out of it?
- Knowledge about theory and practice regarding leading people as a (line) manager
- Insight in how to successfully initiate and guide organizational changes
- Practical understanding about people's strategic value and behavior through interactive classes
- A certificate that proves you have successfully completed the module
What are you going to do?
The module Change Management and Organizational Development focuses on initiating and guiding organizational changes, and the role your people play in this process. Participants require an innovative and broad vision on management and entrepreneurship, as well as insight in current management theories and concepts. Our interactive classes simulate you to actively apply these. There are three blocks of two days:
- Be a business advisor
- Managing people
- Guiding and leading organizational transformations
- 24 September 2018 - 09:00-22:00 incl.dinner
- 25 September 2018 - 09:00-17:00
- 29 October 2018 - 09:00-22:00 incl. dinner
- 30 October 2018 - 09:00-17:00
- 11 December 2018 - 09:00-22:00 incl. dinner
- 12 December 2018 - 09:00-17:00
Who should attend
- At least five years' work experience as (general) manager or in an influential/strategic position
- Proven minimum bachelor's level of work and/or education
- Affinity with ICT
- Sufficient knowledge of English