Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Weatherhead School of Management.Full disclaimer.
About the course
As change becomes more common, fast-paced and complex, the ability to adapt to and manage technical and organizational change has become a critical competency. Whether the change involves strategy redeployment, organizational restructuring, merging operations, expanding into new markets, or adopting new technology, managers who have an understanding of the dynamics of change are better equipped to analyze the factors at play in their own particular circumstances, and to adopt practical strategies to deal with resistance. This workshop will help managers deal with change and provide strategies to bring back to their employees.
- The Change Cycle
- Change principles
- Implementing change for new initiatives
- Communicating, measuring and sustaining change
- Dealing with resistance
- Strategies for dealing with change
- Making the case, visions for change
- Roles in change management
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Understand the capabilities afforded by new processes as well as the organizational requirements to make them successful
- Take on leaders’ responsibilities with respect to change implementations
- Evaluate the challenges posed by new processes through anticipation of the implications from multiple stakeholder perspectives
- Develop strategies for responding appropriately to various responses to change
Who should attend
Technical professionals and general managers.
No prior knowledge is necessary; however, participants should be familiar with or have experience and responsibility for managing change.
Trust the experts
Dr. Ellen Burts-Cooper is the senior managing partner of Improve Consulting and Training Group, a firm that provides personal and professional development training, coaching and consultation. Improve has been featured in Time Magazine, Black Voices, Smart Business Magazine and Bloomberg Businessw...