Challenges of Managing Inclusive Finance in India
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.Full disclaimer.
The programme targets to enhance competence in the field of inclusive finance in stakeholder institutions such as Microfinance firms, small banks, commercial banks, and regulators.
The prorgramme would cover issues pertaining to the larger ecosystem of inclusive finance in India and its changing contours. It will also cover the following aspects:
Growth opportunities and managing growth
- Risk management in financial institutions
- Dealing with external shocks
- Understanding the consumer ecosystem
- Understanding the emerging technological solutions and digital finance
- Understanding of the policy/regulatory ecosystem
- Deep insights into the customer behavior and customer profiling
- Insights into the political system and external threats
- Risk profiling and management (both at the customer level as well as the portfolio level)
- Product design and delivery mechanisms
- Institutional forms and emerging opportunities
Who should attend
CEOs of mid-sized organisations and Senior executives of large organisations are welcome to participate. The programme would specifically benefit banks, Small Finance Banks, MFIs, SROs, SIDBI, NABARD, RBI and Government and other facilitating organisations in the inclusive finance space. Ideally we would accept not more than two nominations from a single organisations. The programme committee will consider all the nominations received and take a call on the acceptance of the nominations based on the batch size and the overall mix of the participants and inform you about the acceptances as early as possible.