Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
A wide spectrum of perspectives, and industries, mingling senior executives, professionals, and entrepreneurs.
About the course
Expanding your Impact
You are ready to expand your impact. You need the tools to work smarter and manage more effectively. You want to lead in a way that’s true to yourself and right for the enterprise.
We know that growth is hard, but it’s vital as your sphere of influence expands. Founded in 1954, UCLA’s Executive Program can transform your organizational impact and accelerate your career. Call us to see if it’s right for you.
Understand and Lead the Organization
- Understand strategy, and translate strategy to drive results on behalf of their function
- Build strategic thinking abilities, and put these skills into action through an immersive leadership case
Understand and Lead Others
- Bridge the transition from individual contributor to team collaborator and leader
- Develop ability to motivate others for higher levels of performance
- Gain self-insight into personal leadership styles and approaches; gain insight into the leadership styles and preferences of others
Immersion I Strategic and Personal Leadership
2:00pm to 9:00pm
- Monday Session 1 OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
- Monday Session 2 MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS
- Monday Session 3 MARKETING STRATEGY I
- Monday Session 4 MARKETING STRATEGY II
- Monday Session 5 MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING
- Monday Session 6 FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
- Monday Session 7 CORPORATE STRATEGY
- Monday Session 8 INVESTMENT EVALUATION
Immersion II Finance and Business Simulation
2:00pm to 9:00pm
- Monday Session 9 LEADING TEAMS
- Monday Session 10 GLOBAL STRATEGY
- Monday Session 11 BIG DATA
- Monday Session 12 LEADING CHANGE
- Monday Session 13 COMMUNICATING FOR IMPACT
Immersion III Enhancing Your Performance
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.