Who should attend
A wide spectrum of perspectives, and industries, mingling senior executives, professionals, and entrepreneurs.
About the course
- Work-friendly, once-weekly schedule
- Taught by the same world class faculty who teach in our MBA programs
- Comprehensive general management curriculum
- Leadership assessments & executive coaching
- UCLA Anderson alumni status
- Certificate in Advanced Leadership and Management
You are ready to expand your impact. You need the tools to work smarter and manage more effectively. You want to lead in a way that’s true to yourself and right for the enterprise.
We know that growth is hard, but it’s vital as your sphere of influence expands. Founded in 1954, UCLA’s Executive Program can transform your organizational impact and accelerate your career. Call us to see if it’s right for you.
Understand and Lead the Organization
- Understand organizational strategy and how to translate it into action that drives sustainable business success
- Build strategic thinking abilities, and put these skills into action through an immersive leadership case
Understand and Lead Others
- Bridge the transition from individual contributor to team collaborator and leader
- Develop ability to motivate others for higher levels of performance
- Gain self-insight into personal leadership styles and approaches; gain insight into the leadership styles and preferences of others
Leadership assessments, pre-readings and executive coaching prepare you for a rigorous four-month learning journey capped by a team-based case competition in which you and your peers synthesize and apply program frameworks and insights to solve a real-world business case.
Immersion I Strategic and Personal Leadership
- Monday Session 1 OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
- Monday Session 2 MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS
- Monday Session 3 MARKETING STRATEGY I
- Monday Session 4 MARKETING STRATEGY II
- Monday Session 5 MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING
- Monday Session 6 FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
- Monday Session 7 CORPORATE STRATEGY
- Monday Session 8 INVESTMENT EVALUATION
Immersion II Finance and Business Simulation
- Monday Session 9 LEADING TEAMS
- Monday Session 10 GLOBAL STRATEGY
- Monday Session 11 BIG DATA
- Monday Session 12 LEADING CHANGE
- Monday Session 13 COMMUNICATING FOR IMPACT
Immersion III Enhancing Your Performance
Dr. Iris Firstenberg is an Adjunct Associate Professor of Psychology, UCLA and Adjunct Associate Professor of Management at UCLA Anderson School of Management. She teaches courses on problem solving, decision making, and innovative thinking in the psychology department and Anderson MBA programs....
Craig Fox studies behavioral decision theory. Specifically, his research investigates how people make judgments and decisions under conditions of risk, uncertainty and ambiguity. He uses a combination of empirical methods including surveys, laboratory and field studies, and neuroimaging. His rese...
Biography George T. Geis teaches at UCLA Anderson in the areas of mergers & acquisitions, financial modeling, entrepreneurship, and accounting. He has been voted Outstanding Teacher of the Year at UCLA Anderson five times, the most recent honor being given by the MBA class of 2012. Geis has a...
Biography Kumar Rajaram is professor of decisions, operations and technology management and the Ho-Su Wu Chair in Management at the UCLA Anderson School of Management. Rajaram’s current research interests include improving operations in the health care industry, nonprofit sector and process man...
AREAS OF EXPERTISE: Marketing Research, Marketing Strategy, Retailing, Salesforce Management, Distribution Channels Andres Terech is an adjunct associate professor of marketing at UCLA Anderson School of Management, where he has been voted teacher of the year by both Anderson’s full-time and exe...
Biography Accepting an offer to teach as a means of earning some additional income may have been one of Eric Sussman’s more auspicious decisions. Currently an adjunct professor in accounting and real estate at UCLA Anderson, Sussman first taught a certified public accountant exam review course ...
Biography Henry Friedman is an assistant professor of accounting. His research interests relate broadly to how information is produced and used in firms and capital markets involving issues related to incentive provision, price formation, managerial expropriation and investor beliefs. In his di...
Lori Santikian is an Associate Adjunct Professor in the Finance and Strategy areas and the Director of the Fink Center for Finance and Investments at UCLA Anderson School of Management. She holds a B.A. in Economics and Applied Mathematics from UC Berkeley, and a Ph.D. in Economics from Harvard U...
Biography Miguel Unzueta is a professor of Management and Organizations and the senior associate dean of MBA programs. He joined the faculty at the UCLA Anderson School of Management in 2006 after earning his Ph.D. in organizational behavior from the Stanford Graduate School of Business. Unzue...
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.