Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
A wide spectrum of perspectives, and industries, mingling senior executives, professionals, and entrepreneurs.
About the course
- Work-friendly, once-weekly schedule
- Taught by the same world class faculty who teach in our MBA programs
- Comprehensive general management curriculum
- Leadership assessments & executive coaching
- UCLA Anderson alumni status
- Certificate in Advanced Leadership and Management
You are ready to expand your impact. You need the tools to work smarter and manage more effectively. You want to lead in a way that’s true to yourself and right for the enterprise.
We know that growth is hard, but it’s vital as your sphere of influence expands. Founded in 1954, UCLA’s Executive Program can transform your organizational impact and accelerate your career. Call us to see if it’s right for you.
Understand and Lead the Organization
- Understand organizational strategy and how to translate it into action that drives sustainable business success
- Build strategic thinking abilities, and put these skills into action through an immersive leadership case
Understand and Lead Others
- Bridge the transition from individual contributor to team collaborator and leader
- Develop ability to motivate others for higher levels of performance
- Gain self-insight into personal leadership styles and approaches; gain insight into the leadership styles and preferences of others
Leadership assessments, pre-readings and executive coaching prepare you for a rigorous four-month learning journey capped by a team-based case competition in which you and your peers synthesize and apply program frameworks and insights to solve a real-world business case.
Immersion I Strategic and Personal Leadership
- Monday Session 1 OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE
- Monday Session 2 MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS
- Monday Session 3 MARKETING STRATEGY I
- Monday Session 4 MARKETING STRATEGY II
- Monday Session 5 MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING
- Monday Session 6 FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
- Monday Session 7 CORPORATE STRATEGY
- Monday Session 8 INVESTMENT EVALUATION
Immersion II Finance and Business Simulation
- Monday Session 9 LEADING TEAMS
- Monday Session 10 GLOBAL STRATEGY
- Monday Session 11 BIG DATA
- Monday Session 12 LEADING CHANGE
- Monday Session 13 COMMUNICATING FOR IMPACT
Immersion III Enhancing Your Performance
Videos and materials
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.