Who should attend
The IIBA® Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) Course is best suited for business analysts with seven to ten years of experience, senior analysis professionals, and project managers.
The IIBA-CBAP® course requires minimum 7500 hours of work experience in the last 10 years, 900 hours of which should be in four out of the six BABOK® Guide Version 3 Knowledge areas. You need a minimum of 35 hours of Professional Development (PDs) in the past four years. Also, you need two references from a career manager, client or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®), and a signed IIBA® Code of Conduct.
About the course
CBAP® is the elite international business analyst certification proving extensive experience in business analysis. Aligned with the standards of IIBA®, this CBAP® training helps you stay relevant driving business processes and achieving results.
This CBAP certification training helps you to master the highest skills of business analysis including advanced documentation, effective planning, and the design of business solutions. Covering the core concept model of business analysis and the six knowledge areas of the BABOK® Guide Version 3, this course prepares you to ace the IIBA-CBAP exam.
- 56 hours of blended learning
- 11 case studies and 11 end-of-chapter quizzes
- Aligned to BABOK® Guide Version 3
- Obtain 35 IIBA PDs/CDUs and 25 PMI PDUs
- Three simulation IIBA® exams and four practice exams
- 32 hrs of instructor-led training and 24 hrs of self-paced learning
- Business analysis planning and monitoring
- Elicitation and collaboration
- Requirements life cycle managementStrategy analysis
- Requirements analysis and design definition
- Business intelligence perspective
- Business architecture perspective
- Business process management perspective
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) Certification
Lesson 01 - Introduction to CBAP® Certification
1.1 Introduction to CBAP® Certification
Lesson 02 - Introduction to BABOK® V3
Lesson 03 - Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
Lesson 04 - Elicitation and Collaboration
Lesson 05 - Requirements Life Cycle Management
Lesson 06 - Strategy Analysis
Lesson 07 - Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
Lesson 08 - Solution Evaluation
Lesson 09 - Agile Perspective
Lesson 10 - Business Intelligence Perspective
Lesson 11 - Information Technology Perspective
Lesson 12 - Business Architecture Perspective
Lesson 13 - Business Process Management Perspective
- Lifetime access to high-quality self-paced e-learning content curated by industry experts
- 24x7 learner assistance and support
- 90 days of flexible access to online classes
- Lifetime access to high-quality self-paced e-learning content and live class recordings
- 24x7 learner assistance and support
Tim Jerome is an international project management expert with over 15 years of experience at companies like Intel and Digital Network Services. A former president of the PMI Rio Grande Chapter, Tim is also a PMP instructor with over 10 years of experience in addition to his extensive project mana...
Jeff Allen is a highly regarded project management and Agile expert with more than 15 years of experience at large companies like Compaq and HP. As an Agile Coach, he has mentored over 5000 professionals globally.
THE ACCIDENTAL BUSINESS ANALYST I love business analysis. I became a business analyst by accident... and the rest, as they say, is history. With an initial analysis project spanning the UK, the USA and SA, I gained exposure to working on the global playing field on a project that was critical t...
Videos and materials
Read more about Human Capital Management
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.