Certified Blockchain & Distributed Ledger Technology Manager
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with TUM School of Management.Full disclaimer.
As a foundational technology, Blockchain and other Distributed Ledger Technologies (DLT) are the basis for future data-driven businesses and applications. The Blockchain-inherent decentralisation means a paradigm shift not only for technical architectures and processes, but also for business models and society at-large. For enterprises and their managers, understanding Blockchain and DLT will be an essential component of their future work.
In this brand-new program on one of the most promising but also contentious technologies, corporate leaders learn how to implement and manage Blockchain and DLT, and how to unlock its potential for the enterprise. This Certificate Program covers the technical, business, social and legal aspects of blockchain-based solutions in a balanced and unbiased way. The target groups of this program are both, people with IT and management background, working at the intersections of business and technology within their companies.
“Blockchain technology is the most significant invention since the internet and electricity.”(Mark Metry)
“I think that blockchain is nothing less than the second generation of the Internet. It will change every institution, in some ways more so than the first generation did.”(Don Tapscott, author of Blockchain Revolution (2016))
Day 1: Fundamentals
- Relevance of Blockchain-Technology
- Technology of Public Blockchain
- Smart Contracts on Blockchains
- Blockchain-Based Systems Engineering
Day 2: Smart Contracts, Tokens, and Coins
- Smart Contracts – neither smart nor contracts?
- Tokens and Coins
- Smart Contracts Hands-on Tutorial
- Team Work
Day 3: Corporate Use of Blockchain
- Use Cases of Blockchain Technology
- Legislation, Regulation, Organization
- Strategic and Organizational Changes through Blockchain
- Discussion: Blockchain in your Company
Day 4: Insights & Case Study
- Guest talk on real-world use cases: Experience with Blockchain Q&A
- Guest lecture: Presentation of Real Blockchain Application
- Case Study introduction
Day 5: Case Study
- Hands-on-Working on the Case Study
- Final Presentations
Who should attend
Employees in companies who are to be developed into Blockchain Managers, working at the intersection of business and technology within their companies, distinguishable in: * a) Technically oriented occupational groups * b) Business management oriented occupational groups