Who should attend
- Candidates with at least 2 years of work experience.
- Candidates should have undergraduate degree in any stream.
The programme follows a comprehensive admission procedure to ensure that the learners’ goals are oriented towards a challenging experience, simultaneously achieving diversity in both technical and management aspects. Participants are carefully chosen through interview and online test.
About the course
In today’s fast-paced business world, excelling in both technology and management domains is no longer an option but a necessity. The CTM is specially designed for working professionals who seek to enhance their technical knowledge and prepare themselves for higher-level management responsibilities. CTM is an 11-month programme and uses a blended approach to learning by delivering high quality technical and management subjects through Small Private Online Courses (SPOCs), complimented by in campus session and webinars. The technical courses are offered by IIT Madras and the management courses are offered by IIM Bangalore.
- Gain a broad overview of the key concepts, tools and techniques needed to successfully meet the challenges of today’s global business environment.
- Acquire deep-rooted knowledge on quantitative and statistical tools to make effective decisions
- Develop the skills required to work cross-functionally within the organizations
Recognizing that working professionals have busy work lives, the programme is designed to make learning both flexible and learner-friendly. It is delivered in four modules interspersed with webinars and on-campus classroom sessions from faculty from IITM, IIMB and the industry. The programme has a strong focus on developing analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
CTM is a 11-month long programme, offered in four modules. Each module comprises technical and management courses. At the end of each module, proctored exams will be conducted. On successful completion of the programme, the participants receive a Certificate in Technology and Management. This is a joint certificate from IIT Madras and IIM Bangalore. The programme consists of six core management courses and two technical disciplines, Data Sciences and Machine Learning
- The Data Science Stream equips students in data-driven computing and covers the essential topics such as Mathematical Foundations, Data Visualization and Machine Learning.
- The Machine Learning Stream prepares students to start a career in AI. This covers the fundamental concepts as well as areas such as Deep Learning and Reinforcement Learning. While the management courses are mandatory, the learner has the option to choose one of the two technical specialization streams.
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.