Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
- Communications Liaison
- Contracts Officer
- Estimator and Scheduler
- Project Assistant or Coordinator
- Quality Officer
- Small Business Operator
About the course
The Certificate IV in Project Management will help you to improve your ability to contribute to the development of a team-based project and maximize your productivity. Participants in the fast track program will be able to immediately apply and practice the skills and knowledge learned in the workshops in their workplace.
The program is delivered as a series of workshops and coaching sessions, covering generic project management theory plus individual coaching time which addresses specific industry contexts. During the program you will develop a structured PM methodology and identify useful templates and tools to improve your project management capability. You are expected to be working on real projects.
- Identify the phases of a project life cycle
- Establish and apply the project scope
- Prepare project planning documents
- Present projects to stake holders
- Apply project costs, staff and resources
- Identify project risks
- Support project outcomes on time and within budget
Scoping and Scheduling
- Apply project scope management techniques
- Apply project time management techniques
Budgeting and Procurement
- Apply project cost management techniques
- Apply project procurement procedures
Monitoring Quality and Managing Information
- Apply project quality management techniques
- Apply project information management and communications techniques
Securing Project Outcomes
- Apply project risk management techniques
- Apply project life cycle management processes
- Apply project stakeholder engagement techniques
## Course Methodology
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.