Who should attend
The program will provide organizational leaders, managers, HR professionals, and employees with rich insight into hidden bias and its impact. You and your team will walk away with a new understanding of how to develop and maintain a truly diverse and inclusive workplace.
About the course
Ensuring that every employee is allowed to put forth their best efforts and truly thrive is essential for long-term organizational success. In an era of increasing divisiveness, creating and maintaining an inclusive workplace is your competitive advantage.
This intensive half-day program will provide you and your team with the tools you need to eliminate implicit bias in recruiting, hiring, and performance management.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS GAINED
- Strategies that will improve organizational effectiveness and innovation
- Develop the groundwork to build a more inclusive and diverse workplace
- Eliminate implicit bias
- Take away a new understanding of how to develop and maintain a truly diverse and inclusive workplace
- Program manual, including worksheets and templates
- Engaging learning activities: simulations and case studies, question and answer sessions
Tina M. Riley, PhD, is an Associate Professor and Associate Director of the School of Human Resources and Labor Relations at Michigan State University (MSU). She is the Director of the School's Human Resource Executive Education program and holds a PhD in Higher, Adult, and Lifelong Education as ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.