Certificate in Global Benefits Management
From understanding the power of world views to defining your company strategies, the Certificate in Global Benefits Management provides the comprehensive knowledge needed to administer and manage a global benefits program. By participating in a preprogram survey, attendees have the opportunity to steer which countries recieve the most emphasis during the regional overview sessions. Build your network of peers and industry experts by interacting in class and during a newtworking reception.
- Cross-Cultural/Diversity: The Power of World Views
- Developing a Global Benefits Strategy
- International Health Care Systems and Wellness Trends
- Multinational Pooling and Offshore Retirement Plans
- Benefit Issues Relating to International Assignments (Expatriates)
- Case Studies and Application
- Regional and Country Overviews
- Latin America
- Middle East/Africa
- Asia Pacific
Benefits of Attending
- Gain a thorough education in the critical areas of global benefits management.
- Receive intensive training over 4½ days of instruction, allowing you to complete the certificate program in one trip.
- Obtain a solid foundation in international benefits and an enhanced understanding of the differences in benefit packages offered around the world
Who should attend
Program curriculum is designed to provide the critical educational buildling blocksfor professionals working in benefits, compensation and/or human resources who have recently assumed responsibility for global benefits, professionals currently working internationally who are interested in expanding their global knowledge base and individuals working for organizations providing global benefit services to multinational employers.