Certificate Course Smart Manufacturing & Automation With Industry 4.0
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with HECTOR School of Engineering & Management.Full disclaimer.
The trend towards industrial automation and Industry 4.0 will change production significantly in the future. Therefore it is imperative to understand basic principles of automation and Industry 4.0 to meet the challenges facing production in the future. The certificate course Smart Manufacturing & Automation with Industry 4.0 addresses on one hand the current state of the art in smart automation and on the other hand provides an outlook on new technologies, businesses and opportunities arising out of digitalization, use of smart devices and in conclusion in Industry 4.0. The concerted objective of the lecture is the basic knowledge for smart automation and Industry 4.0 within production.
Learning Targets/ Skills
The participants will
- be able to analyze implemented automated manufacturing systems and describe their components;
- be able to name automation tasks in manufacturing plants and name the components, which are necessary for the implementation of each automation task;
- be able to design and select components for a given use case of the categories: Handling Technology, Industrial Robotics, Sensors, and Controls;
- can compare different concepts for multi-machine systems and select a suitable one for a given use case.
Course Topics & Instructor
- Introduction to Automated Production Systems
- Sensors, Controls and Drive Technology
- Handling Systems and Industrial Robots
- Automated Quality Control
- Manufacturing and Assembly Technology
- Multi Machine Systems
- Design and planning of automated production facilities
- Use Cases: Industry 4.0 in Industry