Comprehensive course analysis
About the course
The primary objective of the course is to provide a framework of interdisciplinary knowledge, methods and skills to support understanding of Information and Knowledge Management with a focus on semantic web and web 2.0-technologies as well as semantic web services.
Learning Targets/ Skills
- get to know and to apply methods and instruments in the area of “Information and Knowledge Management” and to demonstrate the capability to be innovative regarding the applied methods.
- learn the practical application of the use of semantic web-based systems.
- are capable of choosing and correctly applying the appropriate methods for the arising problems as part of the daily tasks
- are put in the position to find and represent arguments for problem solving.
Course Topics & Instructor
- Technical advancements in Information and Knowledge Management
- Semantic web technologies and services
- Web 2.0-technologies
York Sure-Vetter is Full Professor at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Institute of Applied Informatics and Formal Description Methods (AIFB). His research interests include Web Science, Semantic Web, Linked Data, Data and Text Mining and Service Science. Prof. Sure-Vetter obtained a...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.