Certificate Course Information & Knowledge Management
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with HECTOR School of Engineering & Management.Full disclaimer.
The primary objective of the course is to provide a framework of interdisciplinary knowledge, methods and skills to support understanding of Information and Knowledge Management with a focus on semantic web and web 2.0-technologies as well as semantic web services.
Learning Targets/ Skills
- get to know and to apply methods and instruments in the area of “Information and Knowledge Management” and to demonstrate the capability to be innovative regarding the applied methods.
- learn the practical application of the use of semantic web-based systems.
- are capable of choosing and correctly applying the appropriate methods for the arising problems as part of the daily tasks
- are put in the position to find and represent arguments for problem solving.
Course Topics & Instructor
- Technical advancements in Information and Knowledge Management
- Semantic web technologies and services
- Web 2.0-technologies