Certificate Course Digital Transformation of Service Systems
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with HECTOR School of Engineering & Management.Full disclaimer.
The primary objective of the course is to enable participants to play a vital role at the intersection of technical and business issues, being able to bridge the gap between company’s customers and end users, Line-of-Business experts and IT experts. In doing so, they shall understand that digital service systems transcend mere technological artifacts but constitute complex socio-technical phenomena.
Learning Targets/ Skills
- understand key concepts and implications of digital transformation
- explore opportunities of information technologies to enable holistic digital business transformation
- recognize key characteristics of information technologies used in globally operating enterprises
- learn core stages of digital transformation processes
- master important concepts to successfully execute digital transformations
Course Topics & Instructor
- Introduction to digital transformations
- Digital service systems
- Nature, role, and potentials of digital technologies