This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
The primary objective of the course is to enable participants to play a vital role at the intersection of technical and business issues, being able to bridge the gap between company’s customers and end users, Line-of-Business experts and IT experts. In doing so, they shall understand that digital service systems transcend mere technological artifacts but constitute complex socio-technical phenomena.
Learning Targets/ Skills
- understand key concepts and implications of digital transformation
- explore opportunities of information technologies to enable holistic digital business transformation
- recognize key characteristics of information technologies used in globally operating enterprises
- learn core stages of digital transformation processes
- master important concepts to successfully execute digital transformations
Course Topics & Instructor
- Introduction to digital transformations
- Digital service systems
- Nature, role, and potentials of digital technologies
Trust the experts
Prof. Dr. Alexander Mädche joined KIT in November 2015. Prof. Dr. Alexander Maedche was appointed full professor at the KIT in November 2015 at the Department for Economics & Management. At the same time he received the call as director at the Karlsruhe Service Research Institute (KSRI). He l...