Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
This online CCSP certification course is ideal for anyone wishing to learn and explore career opportunities in IT network security and cloud computing. This course also is ideal for enterprise architects, security administrators, systems engineers, security architects, security consultants, security engineers, security managers, and system architects.
To obtain the CCSP certification course, you must have:
At least five years of working experience in IT, including three years of information security and one year of cloud security experience
Those without the required experience can take the exam to become an Associate of (ISC)² while working toward the experience needed for full certification
About the course
This Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) training course is the leading certification by (ISC)². This course will enable you to negate security threats to your cloud storage by understanding information security risks and implementing strategies to maintain data security.
Gain expertise in cloud security architecture, design, applications, and operations with this CCSP online training certification course. You will receive step-by-step guidance and an easy-to-follow, detailed lesson plan regarding every facet of CCSP, helping you accelerate your career in the growing field of cloud security.
- 50 hours of blended learning
- Lifetime access to self-paced learning
- Industry-recognized course completion certificate
- 7 real-world case studies
- Exam Voucher Included
- Exam Pass Guarantee
- Cloud computing concepts
- Cloud architecture and design
- Cloud infrastructure security
- Cloud data lifecycle
- Cloud application security
- Vulnerabilities and risk
- Threat modeling
- EncryptionIdentity and access management
- Cloud security operations
- Risk management and analysis
- Disaster recovery
- Business continuity
Lesson 1 - Course Introduction
Lesson 2 - Cloud Concepts, Architecture, and Design
Lesson 3 - Cloud Data Security
Lesson 4 - Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
Lesson 5 - Cloud Application Security
Lesson 6 - Cloud Security Operations
Lesson 7 - Legal Risk and Compliance
Exam & Certification
What changes have been made to the CCSP exam?
The content of the CCSP exam has been refreshed to reflect the most common issues cloud security professionals face, along with the best practices for mitigating those issues. Some topics have been updated while others have been realigned. The result is an exam that more accurately reflects the knowledge and hands-on experience with cloud security architecture, design, operations, and service orchestration.
- Previous CCSP Domain Name
- Domain 1: Architectural Concepts & Design Requirements
- Domain 2: Cloud Data Security
- Domain 3: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
- Domain 4: Cloud Application Security
- Domain 5: Operations
Domain 6: Legal & Compliance
New CCSP Domain Name
Domain 1: Cloud Concepts, Architecture, and Design
Domain 2: Cloud Data Security
Domain 3: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security
Domain 4: Cloud Application Security
Domain 5: Cloud Security Operations
Domain 6: Legal Risk and Compliance
The cumulative scoring weight of each area is also changing.
- Domain 1: Cloud Concepts, Architecture, and Design – 17%
- Domain 2: Cloud Data Security – 19%
- Domain 3: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security – 17%
- Domain 4: Cloud Application Security – 17%
- Domain 5: Cloud Security Operations – 7%
- Domain 6: Legal, Risk, and Compliance – 13%
Videos and materials
Read more about Cybersecurity
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.