Who should attend
The CCBA certification training is designed for individuals with some knowledge of business analysis and ideal for business analysts and professionals aspiring to become business analysts.
For the CCBA certification:
- You need to have at least 3750 hours of business analysis work experience aligned with the BABOK Guide in the last seven years (of which a minimum of 900 hours is in two of the six knowledge areas OR 500 hours is in four of the six knowledge areas).
- You also need to have 21 hours of professional development in the past four years and two references from a career manager, client, or CBAP recipient.
About the course
The Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA®) course covers the basic skills needed by business analyst professionals. CCBA is a formal recognition of a business analysis practitioner’s expertise, based on the standards of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®).
You will learn how to identify and implement the most applicable business solutions and produce reliable, quality results with increased efficiency and consistency from this CCBA training. Our CCBA course validates your knowledge in the practices and principles of business analysis and will prepare you to pass the CCBA exam.
- 16.5 hours of high quality e-learning content
- Six case studies
- Three simulation tests
- Courseware aligned to IIBA's 2016 CCBA release
- 22 PDUs offered
- Business analysis key concepts
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Business Analysis Core Concept Model
- 50 business analysis tools
- Elicitation and collaboration
- Requirements Lifecycle Management
- Solution evaluation
Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA®)
Lesson 01 - Introduction to IIBA® and CCBA® Certification
1.1 Introduction to CCBA® Certification
Lesson 02 - Introduction to BABOK® V3
Lesson 03 - Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
Lesson 04 - Elicitation and Collaboration
Lesson 05 - Requirements Life Cycle Management
Lesson 06 - Strategy Analysis
Lesson 07 - Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
Lesson 08 - Solution Evaluation
CCBA® : Course Feedback
Exam & Certification
How do you become CCBA® certified professional?
To become a certified CCBA® professional, you will have to undergo formal CCBA® training from an endorsed education provider like Simplilearn and successfully pass the CCBA® Exam.
What are the prerequisites for the CCBA® certification?
Prerequisites for the CCBA certification:
- A minimum of 3750 hours of business analysis work experience aligned with the BABOK Guide in the last seven years of which a minimum of 900 hours in two of the six knowledge areas or 500 hours in four of the six knowledge areas
- A minimum of 21 hours of professional development in the past four years
- Two references from a career manager, client, or CBAP recipient
Do you provide any practice tests as part of this course?
Yes, we provide 1 practice test as part of our course to help you prepare for the actual certification exam. You can try this free CCBA® Exam Questions Practice Test to understand the type of tests that are part of the course curriculum.
Tim Jerome is an international project management expert with over 15 years of experience at companies like Intel and Digital Network Services. A former president of the PMI Rio Grande Chapter, Tim is also a PMP instructor with over 10 years of experience in addition to his extensive project mana...
Jeff Allen is a highly regarded project management and Agile expert with more than 15 years of experience at large companies like Compaq and HP. As an Agile Coach, he has mentored over 5000 professionals globally.
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.