Cambridge General Management Programme
Gain essential strategic knowledge, skills and insight to drive performance.
This two-week intensive programme provides an understanding of the concepts and fundamental principles in key management disciplines, and how to apply them to improve decision-making within your organisation.
Which subject areas are covered?
You will be provided with an understanding of the concepts and fundamental principles in key business management disciplines including:
- Collaborative leadership
- Communication & negotiation strategies
- Creative approaches to problem-solving
- Organisational behaviour
- Strategic management
- Risk & uncertainty
- High performance wellbeing
Your two weeks will contain a variety of teaching methods, including faculty lectures, guest speakers, case studies and group work sessions.
Two weeks of fast-paced learning in one of the world's most famous centres of learning. Cambridge and its historic colleges are both beautiful and inspiring for those seeking new knowledge.
What new skills and knowledge will you benefit from?
- How to increase team performance with enhanced leadership skills
- Improved decision making processes and analysis
- A broader understanding of financial and accounting principles
- An appreciation of strategic issues in the context of a global marketplace
- How to identify new trends and market demands in a complex business and economic environment
- How to integrate marketing, operations and strategy for a strategic business perspective
- Increased insight into topical issues through discussion with thought leaders
Plus an opportunity to customise some of the programme via a series of electives that allow deep dives into specialist areas and topics of current interest in the business world.
On completing the Cambridge General Management Programme you will be eligible to become an associate member of Cambridge Judge Business School's global network of graduates and business-focused University of Cambridge alumni, faculty and staff.
Who should attend
You will be a highly motivated executive looking to develop your management skills and knowledge by engaging with faculty and an international peer group in an intensive and fast-paced learning environment. You will be ambitious and looking to take what you learn from the programme to help you make the next step in your management career.
With typically five or more years' experience, you may be moving from a specialist function to a more general management role, or to a more senior position within your organisation. The programme has been specifically designed to support those transitioning into new roles with broader perspectives.