Who should attend
Ideal for experienced professionals working on high level communication and wanting to sharpen the quality of their written work.
About the course
Learn to write at a high level of clarity, precision and influence.
- Practice techniques for improving your writing.
- Understand how simplicity and structure improve reception.
- Create engaging and memorable key messages.
- Create written communication that gains audience attention, agreement and action.
- Improve the persuasive impact of your writing.
- Techniques for advanced writing challenges
What is covered in the course?
- Sharpening your writing: being clear, concise and concrete.
- Using simplicity and structure to improve reception.
- Creating engaging and memorable key messages.
- Writing to get attention, agreement and action.
- Improving the persuasive impact of your writing.
- Utilising a range of techniques for advanced writing challenges.
How will I benefit?
You will learn a number of strategies to make your writing clearer, more concise and more effective, and will practice applying them to the types of writing that you do as part of your work role.
This is an action learning course - to make it as practical as possible, please bring samples of your own business writing to work on in the session.
How will my organisation benefit?
Your organisation will gain an individual with an improved level of writing with strategies and tools they apply to their work and share with others.
Gary is a corporate trainer, facilitator and coach, who specialises in helping business people to improve their performance by showing them how to communicate more effectively in critical situations: leadership, workplace culture, teams, sales, negotiation, conflict resolution and customer servic...
Read more about Business Communication
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.