Business Processes & Technology
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with TUM School of Management.Full disclaimer.
What to expect in this specific seminar:
- Business process management: Knowledge and understanding in the field of business processes and the role of technology.
- Business processes and their role in building the success of firms and institutions.
- Modeling business processes, underlying criteria, and opportunities.
- Business processes: Risk management, decision making and successful control and change.
- Developments in Information Technology (IT) and their implications for organizations.
- The role of IT in modern business and competition: Enhancing and promoting investment decisions for future technologies.
This 5-day course is part of the Executive MBA in Business & IT, however, it can also be booked as an individual Certificate Program. The course consists of a mixture of theory and practice – Professors and researchers from TUM and our partners provide the academic knowledge, which is then enriched with practioners’ insights from the industry side. In addition, group work, discussions and personal development components enhance the learning experience.