About the course
What to expect in this specific seminar:
- Business process management: Knowledge and understanding in the field of business processes and the role of technology.
- Business processes and their role in building the success of firms and institutions.
- Modeling business processes, underlying criteria, and opportunities.
- Business processes: Risk management, decision making and successful control and change.
- Developments in Information Technology (IT) and their implications for organizations.
- The role of IT in modern business and competition: Enhancing and promoting investment decisions for future technologies.
Helmut Krcmar holds the Chair for Information Systems, Faculty of Informatics, Technische Universität München, Germany, and served as Dean of the Faculty of Informatics from 2010–13. His research interests include information and knowledge management, IT-enabled value webs, service management, co...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.