Business Processes and Technology: MBA Module Business & IT
Customers have increasingly higher expectations of services provided by organizations. Customer needs are satisfied by business processes containing sequences of value-adding activities. In the age of the information society business processes are supported, enabled through and changed by technology. Business processes are the position where business and IT aspects meet and in which technology and customer needs are aligned.
Our module Business Processes and (Food) Technology provides you with insight in your organization's challenges, teaches you how to improve business processes and shows you the role technology plays.
What will you get out of it?
- Greater understanding of business processes and technology's role therein
- A clear idea about the evaluation criteria for business processes
- Experience with designing, improving and implementing business processes
- A complete decision making process from your own working practice. You present your suggested improvements to a core process to the Executive Board
- A certificate that proves you have successfully completed the module
What are you going to do?
The module Business Processes and Technology (BPT) is divided into three blocks. Each block focuses on a specific selection of topics that are related to business processes and technology. The blocks are closely related to each other and interlinked.
- General concepts of business processes and technology
- Improving business processes and technology
- Implementation and realization of business process improvements
Who should attend
- At least five years' work experience as (general) manager or in an influential/strategic position
- Proven minimum bachelor's level of work and/or education
- Affinity with the food sector
- Sufficient knowledge of English