Who should attend
Senior Executives of Organizations with responsibilities for business process/quality improvement.
About the course
The need to develop effective business performance improvement strategies has never been greater in Nigeria than it is today. The economy is growing slowly and is characterized by high cost of funds, materials and services. Companies in all sectors are therefore seeking new ways to improve their financial performance, market share, customer satisfaction and employee contribution to the business. This seminar will afford participants the opportunity to learn different approaches and methods used to improve the performance of business processes in order to make them effective and efficient.
- Business process definition
- Continuous process improvement or re-engineering
- Business process modeling
Day Process improvement tools
- QFD and competitive benchmarking
- Six sigma quality
- Value creation through process improvement
- Process re-engineering
Day Problem Solving Tools
- Techniques for problem solving
- Activity-based costing
- Process performance measures
- Total Quality management
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Participants will acquire different practical approaches and methods for improving the performance of their business process towards achieving corporate goals.
Dr David-West is a senior fellow in the Operations, Information Systems and Marketing Division of Lagos Business School (LBS). She is a member of the LBS Management Board and Academic Director at the School and the Enterprise Development Centre (EDC). With a career in information systems spannin...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.