Who should attend
This programme is designed for People Professionals aspiring to become a Business Partner, looking to increase their knowledge and skills in the development and implementation of business focused, value-driven people solutions. To gain from, and contribute to this programme fully, you must be in an HR related role.
About the course
Discover how you can develop and progress as a Business Partner. This blended Digital and Virtual classrooms programme is your gateway to attaining valuable information on how business partnering operates in practice. This programme is:
- Evidence based
- Reflective of People profession values
- Closes the gap between research and practice in the people profession
More than ever before, People Professionals are expected to deliver pragmatic and measurable solutions that support and add greater value to the business.
So, stand out from the crowd and become an effective Business Partner of today, and for tomorrow. This comprehensive on-line programme will give you all you need to develop business credibility and agility, the skills to build effective relationships across your organisation, plus the knowledge and confidence to prove your HR function’s worth in a constantly changing business world.
Expectations of how People Professionals add value to the business are rising. Organisations require more in terms of contribution to strategy, the execution of business plans, and the delivery of tangible commercial benefits. To do this, People Professionals need to understand the business model, be evidence-based, outcomes-driven and principles-led to provide business leaders with the right information at the right time and in the right format.
Designed in conjunction with practising, highly experienced People Professionals, this unique and practically engaging programme will enable you to identify how to achieve business objectives, through the design and implementation of agile and value-driven people solutions and behaviours.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Know how to focus on the areas that matter most and add greatest value to your business now and in future
- Differentiate between organisational drivers and dynamics behind sustainable success
- Demonstrate your credibility with key stakeholders in making a lasting impact on organisational success
- Maximise the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge, skills and behaviours given the current worldwide climate.
- Build effective relationships and increase your visibility within your organisation
- Develop your capability and potential to become a future People Leader
Before you start this course, it’s important that you consider the following questions:
- How do your personal objectives align to the course objectives?
- How will the course objectives enable you to perform better at work?
- What outcomes do you want from this course? (For example - learn new insights, find out the CIPD's view, confirm my thinking, challenge my own point of view, increase effectiveness at work etc.)
This development programme is made up of four core units and one final Wrap-up day, each comprising digital pre-course learning and on-line virtual classrooms run by subject matter experts and practitioners in their field of expertise. These are to be run as an entire programme, which is estimated to run over a 4-6 month period.
- Commercial Drive – 6 x 1-hour webinars
- Data and Analytics – 4 x 2-hour webinars
- Professional Courage and Influence – 6 x 1-hour webinars
- Organisational Coach/Mentor – 6 x 1-hour webinars
- Wrap up day – 2 hour webinar for presentations in the morning (depending on Cohort size) max 25 mins per group. And 90 minute webinar in the afternoon to wrap up the learning from the course, key learning/reflections, additional learning, next steps, personal development paths and programme summary
Read more about Digital Transformation
Read more about Human Capital Management
Read more about Information Technology
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.