About the course
The course deals with ethical challenges corporations are facing: In their societal context, they are expected to manage the social and environmental side-effects of their supply chains and internally, they are confronted with the risk of illegal and immoral behavior of their employees and leaders.
What to expect
- The role of business in society
- Ethical and unethical decision making
- Managing organisational integrity
- Managing organisational ethics
- Corporate social responsibility
- Gobal business and global societies
- The transformation of society
Guido Palazzo is Professor of Business Ethics at HEC Lausanne, University of Lausanne. In his research, he is passionate about the dark side of the force and examines unethical decision making from various angles. He is mainly known for his studies in globalization, in particular on human rights...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.