Make sure this course is right for you.
Get unbiased reviews and personalized recommendations.
Who should attend
Staff & Managers, Supervisors,
About the course
The business ethics training course will teach participants a clear understanding of what business ethics is, while providing them with enough knowledge and practical tools to implement an ethics program at their workplace.
Every day key decisions are made about how resources are used and consumed in the enterprise. The ethical imperative is to ensure that resources are used in the most appropriate way within the context of the organization and the broader context of the organization in the community. Ethics should maintain a positive effect on the employee's surroundings, creating an atmosphere of decision making that fosters help and not harm. This course will pose a series of questions that will form the basis of a practical ethical framework.
- Understand what 'business ethics' is
- Learn how to make ethical decisions
- Receive practical tools to implement ethics in the workplace
- Understand employee rights to enable and create privacy, harassment & technology policies Understand your business & social responsibilities Learn how to balance personal and organization ethics
- Learn when to "blow the whistle" Be able to identify unethical behaviors.
- Action Plans and Evaluation Forms
- What is Ethics? What Is Business Ethics?
- 10 Benefits of Managing Ethics
Implementing Ethics in the Workplace
- Guidelines for Managing Ethics in the Workplace
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Privacy Policies
- Harassment Issues
Business & Social Responsibilities
- Identifying Types of Responsibilities
- Handling Conflicting Social and Business Responsibilities
- The Basics
- Balancing Personal and Organizational Ethics
- Common Dilemmas
- Making Ethical Decisions
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Criteria and Risk
- The Process
- When You Should “Blow the Whistle”
- Ethical Management
- Identifying the Characteristics
- Ensuring Ethical Behavior
- Recognize & Identify
Ethics in Business
- Organization Basics
- Addressing the Needs
- Ethical Principles
- Ethical Safeguards
- Developing a Code of Ethics
- Performing an Internal Ethics Audit
- Upholding the Ethics Program
A variety of methodologies will be used during the course that includes:
- (30%) Based on Case Studies
- (30%) Techniques
- (30%) Role Play
- (10%) Concepts
- Pre-test and Post-test
- Variety of Learning Methods
- Case Studies and Self Questionaires
- Group Work
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.