Who should attend
- Managers and executives involved in strategy and business development of solutions and services
- Senior operations executives looking to inspire thought leadership in complex organisations
- Consultants who support major strategic change programmes
- Functional leaders and managers who are seeking to understand the wider value system of their firm
About the course
This course will show you how through understanding your business' ecosystem and leveraging partnerships, you can enable your business to deliver services quickly and effectively.
In today’s increasingly complex and interconnected world, individual organisations are unlikely to possess all the resources and capabilities required to meet customers’ needs. Instead they must draw resources from other firms and successfully integrate them into their offering. Hence, the way in which these “business ecosystems” operate has a significant impact in the delivery of products, services and value to the end customer.
What you will learn
- Understand what your business ecosystem is and why it is vital in service delivery
- Explore the different options and models in understanding the wider ecosystem
- Understand how to build partnerships to share capability and capacity across multiple companies
- Understand how innovation can work through partnerships
- Learn how to identify weaknesses in your ecosystem and what approaches you can take to address them
Florian Urmetzer is a Senior Research Associate with the Cambridge Service Alliance. Florian is interested in the development of tools for service design. In detail, he is looking at the creation and capture of value within complex service ecosystems. Specifically, he is interested in helping man...
Videos and materials
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.