Develop the Data Mindset and Analytical Skills to Make Informed Decisions
Business Analytics will help demystify data and equip you with concrete skills you can apply in your everyday decision-making. Beginning with basic descriptive statistics and progressing to regression analysis, you’ll learn business analytics through real-world examples, from performing A/B testing on a website to using sampling to check warehouse inventory.
What You'll Learn
- Watch An Introduction to Business Analtyics
- View Full Syllabus (pdf)
- Interpret data to inform business decisions
- Recognize trends, detect outliers, and summarize data sets
- Analyze relationships between variables
- Develop and test hypotheses
- Craft sound survey questions and draw conclusions from population samples
- Implement regression analysis and other analytical techniques in Excel
Who should attend
College Students and Recent Graduates
- Prepare for your next opportunity by learning how to apply basic statistics to real business problems.
Those Considering Graduate School
- Strengthen your analytical skills before pursuing an MBA or other graduate program.
- Develop a data mindset to make more informed business decisions and advance your career.