Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Harvard Business School.Full disclaimer.
Develop the Data Mindset and Analytical Skills to Make Informed Decisions
Business Analytics will help demystify data and equip you with concrete skills you can apply in your everyday decision-making. Beginning with basic descriptive statistics and progressing to regression analysis, you’ll learn business analytics through real-world examples, from performing A/B testing on a website to using sampling to check warehouse inventory.
What You'll Learn
- Watch An Introduction to Business Analtyics
- View Full Syllabus (pdf)
- Interpret data to inform business decisions
- Recognize trends, detect outliers, and summarize data sets
- Analyze relationships between variables
- Develop and test hypotheses
- Craft sound survey questions and draw conclusions from population samples
- Implement regression analysis and other analytical techniques in Excel
Who should attend
College Students and Recent Graduates
- Prepare for your next opportunity by learning how to apply basic statistics to real business problems.
Those Considering Graduate School
- Strengthen your analytical skills before pursuing an MBA or other graduate program.
- Develop a data mindset to make more informed business decisions and advance your career.