Who should attend
Business Analytics for Managers is designed for:
- Mid- to senior-level professionals, including new and experienced leaders, with strategic decision-making responsibilities. Learn to effectively analyze, articulate, and apply key analytics techniques as you make decisions.
- Early career professionals in analytics roles looking for training in business analytics to move into leadership positions in which you need to use data-informed decision making.
This course is not sector specific. It is applicable to financial analysis, sales, marketing, operations, category management (including pricing optimization) and logistics functions across manufacturing, retail, transportation, health care, agriculture, and technology.
About the course
Data is critical to all business, yet meaningless without analytics. To be successful in fast-changing, highly competitive industries requires strategic innovative thinkers who understand how to recognize, interpret, and summarize key data as they plan, execute, and make decisions.
What Will You Learn?
As an online business analytics training that uses examples from your daily work, this course will help you develop an analytics for managers skill set that you can continue to apply every day. These hands-on skills will prepare you to analyze data, present findings, and make meaningful conclusions about data in a business setting. If you have experience working with data, you can refresh your data analysis skills and master how to effectively apply them, adding strategic value to your business.
Session topics for this executive program in business analytics include:
- An overview of the key concepts and techniques for analyzing data in an applied, business context
- Demystifying hypothesis testing
- Using linear equations
- Applied Excel modeling
Sample Action Plan objectives include:
- Evaluate which sales tactics will produce the highest revenue
- Measure the effectiveness of your marketing campaign
- Boost product line profitability
Academic Division: Math & ScienceMr. Recck has taught at Babson College since 1984. Prior to that, Mr. Recck worked his way toward his undergraduate degree from Babson as a Systems Manager in Babson''s Computer Center. He continued his education at Babson rising to Operation Manager while ear...
Read more about Business Analytics
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.