Western Ontario University
Business Analysis: Planning and Communication
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Western Ontario University.Full disclaimer.
About the course
Gain foundational knowledge and practical tools and techniques used by business analysts to identify, analyze and design business analysis processes.
Learn to develop thorough requirements elicitation and management processes and practice effective communication, documentation and facilitation skills.
This course is offered in collaboration with Procept Associates Ltd. and is aligned with the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®)
- Underlying competencies and how business analysts add value
- Business analysis planning and monitoring
- Requirement types and requirement management planning
- Completing a stakeholder analysis
- Preparing a functional decomposition diagram, risk analysis plan and communication plan
- Integrating effective writing practices into business analysis and communication documentation
- Interpreting how business analysis activities contribute to solutions
Trust the experts
Mark Peco holds graduate and undergraduate degrees in engineering from the University of Waterloo and has led numerous engagements helping clients implement new data-driven capabilities. A leading practitioner in Business Intelligence and Analytics, Mark teaches companies on a global basis about...