About the course
Powerful Techniques for Cultivating Your Resilience Resilience is the ability to withstand, recover, and bounce back in the midst of stress, chaos, and ever-changing situations. Being resilient is especially important in today's topsy-turvy world where everyone is worn down, uncertain about the future, reactive, and short tempered.
The good news is that resiliency is a skill that can be learned and improved with practice. In fact, to be an effective leader today, this is an essential skill for career success.
This webinar is filled with specific, practical frameworks and tools to boost your mental toughness when facing fast-paced, difficult, ever-changing, and ambiguous situations.
Join us to discover step-by-step methods for staying grounded and protecting yourself from the ravages of change and its accompanying stress. Because when you're stressed, you won't perform at your best—and your health will suffer.
What you will cover
To be an effective leader, first you need to be an effective leader of yourself. Thus, you need to be able to stay focused, productive, and energetic despite the chaos and change swirling around you. Attend this webinar to get specific tools and tactics to boost your resilience:
- Coping with ongoing stress so it doesn't affect your personal life or health
- Communicating change initiatives to people who are resistant to or fearful of change
- Balancing high achievement with self-care when the pressure to deliver has increased
- Getting back to sleep within minutes when you are awakened at night
- Keeping yourself and your team motivated for the long road of change initiatives and shifting priorities
- Staying fact based and not reactive so you can be a calm and steady role model
- Remaining poised under pressure: How to instantly calm yourself and others from frustration or anger
- Solutions for navigating an “always on” and “multitasking” work environment
Increasing your resilience does not happen overnight. Using the tools you’ll learn in this program and some practice, you’ll take positive steps toward improving your ability to handle and overcome all of life's challenges.
How You Will Benefit
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the impact of stress on your personal life and health
- Understand and communicate the role change initiatives and shifting priorities have in causing frustration or anger
- Define solutions for working within a multitasking environment
How Do AMA Webinars Work?
AMA Webinars provide you with a cost-effective and convenient way to boost your know-how. You can participate in the comfort of your home or office without the need for travel costs and time.
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.