This course has no confirmed dates in the future. Subscribe to be notified when it is offered.
About the course
Inclusive Leadership requires setting a tone in the organization, making it clear that everyone is valued for the unique contribution which they make. Inclusive organizations debunk myths and stereotypes and challenge staff to move beyond long-held biases. This requires leaders who are adept at facilitating difficult conversations around issues of inclusion, exclusion, diversity, bias, etc.
- Identifying personal biases
- Effective difficult conversations as an engine for enhanced relationships
- Creating a safe place for difficult conversations
- Defining D & I terms
- De-constructing Exclusion-based social constructs
- Leading the Difficult Conversation - Skill Building
As a result of attending this program, participants will:
- Develop emotional comfort around engaging in challenging discussions regarding D & I issues
- Learners will understand how to identify and overcome organizational barriers to developing inclusive culture
- Develop skills and strategies for creating the safe space and appropriate organizational atmosphere for effective outcomes
- Develop skill in managing high emotion during difficult conversations
Who should attend
This program is designed for supervisors, team leaders and aspiring leaders
Trust the experts
Consulting and facilitating Organizational Development, Teambuilding, Leadership and Workforce Development have been Michael's primary professional endeavors for most of the past 30 years. Michael is a highly skilled and sensitive facilitator, and has worked effectively with corporate and commun...