Building Sustainable Strategies
Your ability to handle strategic issues confidently and professionally under dynamic and complex market and competitive conditions has a lasting impact on the success of your venture. In highly dynamic and contested markets a professionally managed strategic process forms an important foundation for achieving company objectives. Entrepreneurial success is ultimately the result of the chosen strategy and its systematic implementation. That is why well-founded knowledge is indispensible for managers with responsibility for strategy!
- Initiate strategic processes, analyze the environment and align your key expertise to sustained potential.
- Select the right growth strategy, based on a clear analysis of the internal and external factors.
- Skillfully initiate change processes, advance them and bring them to a professional conclusion.
- Utilize established strategic tools to introduce clear target systems and promote strategy implementation.
- Build innovative business models and proactively reshape the value chain
This short program includes the following components:
E-Learning with E-Mentoring as preparation for the on-campus module. The E-Learning starts approx. 5-6 weeks prior to the module and the time expenditure amounts to approx. 36 hours.
On-campus module in St. Gallen: * December 04-06, 2019 : Building Sustainable Strategies
Content & Faculty
- Initiate strategies
- Utilize strategic tools
Positioning & Competition
- Strategic, normative framework
- Business & corporate strategy
Business Models & Change
- Reshape the value chain
- Managing strategic change
Who should attend
This short program is aimed at all management personnel who are responsible for positioning or are involved in important decision-making processes.