Building Sustainable Strategies
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with Executive School of Management, Technology and Law.Full disclaimer.
Your ability to handle strategic issues confidently and professionally under dynamic and complex market and competitive conditions has a lasting impact on the success of your venture. In highly dynamic and contested markets a professionally managed strategic process forms an important foundation for achieving company objectives. Entrepreneurial success is ultimately the result of the chosen strategy and its systematic implementation. That is why well-founded knowledge is indispensible for managers with responsibility for strategy!
- Initiate strategic processes, analyze the environment and align your key expertise to sustained potential.
- Select the right growth strategy, based on a clear analysis of the internal and external factors.
- Skillfully initiate change processes, advance them and bring them to a professional conclusion.
- Utilize established strategic tools to introduce clear target systems and promote strategy implementation.
- Build innovative business models and proactively reshape the value chain
This short program includes the following components:
E-Learning with E-Mentoring as preparation for the on-campus module. The E-Learning starts approx. 5-6 weeks prior to the module and the time expenditure amounts to approx. 36 hours.
On-campus module in St. Gallen: * December 04-06, 2019 : Building Sustainable Strategies
Content & Faculty
- Initiate strategies
- Utilize strategic tools
Positioning & Competition
- Strategic, normative framework
- Business & corporate strategy
Business Models & Change
- Reshape the value chain
- Managing strategic change
Who should attend
This short program is aimed at all management personnel who are responsible for positioning or are involved in important decision-making processes.