Who should attend
Highly Beneficial Workshop for All Sectors of Managers and Supervisors including:
- Government and Public Service
- Energy Sector
- Education Sector
- Legal Firms
About the course
Reputation is the number 1 asset of any organization. Hard to build, easy to diminish or lose. In 2019, leading companies globally are premium priced or valued based on their reputation (or good or word or mouth)! Reputation is an exciting but challenging concept for managers to consider. Yet there are virtually no professional courses that focus on it. This course is a specialist course on reputation and its management, how to understand reputation, and track and sustain its development.
This Oxford course will provide a unique comprehensive toolkit for managers to put reputation and its management centre stage in their organization from an acknowledged and long-standing expert in the field. It answers key but elusive questions including – What does reputation management look like? How is a good reputation forged? How can it be protected and sustained? How do we communicate a good reputation to stakeholders? What are the components and strategies for reputation measurement? What are best practice examples of reputation management?
- Approaches to Build and Sustain a First-Class Reputation
- Frameworks and Tools to Build, Manage and Measure Reputation
- Informed Strategies and Tools to strengthen whole of Organization Approach to Reputation
- Techniques to Stimulate and Build Word of Mouth and Referral
- Best Practice Metrics and Benchmarks for Organizations focusing on their Reputation
- How to Design, Implement and Measure a Reputation Management Plan for your Organization
- What is Reputation and Know your Reputation
- Identifying the Key Drivers that Influence Reputation in your Organization
- Using Key Drivers to Leverage and Develop Reputation
- How to Measure and Benchmark Reputation Over Time
- Proven, Fast Track Strategies to Build and Strengthen Reputation both Internally and Externally
- Case Studies on Reputation and its Management- Lessons and Secrets Learned
- Undertake a Reputation Self-Assessment with World Class Tools
- Conducting a Reputation Audit
- Resources to Apply to Manage Reputation
- Building an Internal Culture among Staff that understands the Power and Importance of Reputation
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.