Building and Leading Effective Teams
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with American Association for Physician Leadership.Full disclaimer.
Teamwork doesn’t just happen by itself - physician leaders consciously use cutting-edge techniques to bring groups together and work through challenges. In this one-and-a-half-day course, you’ll learn all the essential strategies needed to effectively train, discipline, and coach team members. Plus, when a change or unexpected challenges arise, you’ll know exactly what to do in order to successfully guide your team through the process.
You'll Learn How To...
- Understand the roles of leaders in managing department personnel processes
- Understand general concepts of change management for team buy-in
- Develop and implement recruitment, selection, and retention strategies for clinical staff
- Use corrective discipline to mitigate workplace behavior problems
- Explore strategies on how to effectively coach team members
- Understand the role of leaders in managing department personnel processes.
- Understand general concepts of change management for team buy-in.
- Develop and implement recruitment, selection and retention strategies for clinical staff.
- Develop, implement and evaluate performance management systems for clinical staff.
- Use corrective discipline to mitigate workplace behavior problems.
- Explore strategies for effectively coaching team members.
- Developing and training staff.
Method Of Participation
To complete this program successfully and claim credit, participants must follow these steps:
- Read the educational objectives provided on the course summary page
- Attend the sessions or watch all the video lectures for this course (if applicable)
- Read any course materials and complete any required activities
- Complete the course evaluation and post-test via your dashboard on the Association website. Successful completion of a given activity’s post-test requires a minimum 75% passing score prior to claiming CME credit, with three attempts allowed
- CME certificates will be available for printing after claiming CME credit
- Estimated time for course completion is equivalent to the CME credit hours