Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
We welcome women with 5 -10 years of management experience. You are looking to grow and refine your leadership skills to step up to the next level of your career path. You are intending to stay and succeed in your current organization OR you may be looking to find an equally challenging, meaningful and satisfying alternative path to the next level of success.
About the course
Boundless Leadership is designed specifically addresses the needs and questions of current and emerging women leaders. Through our unique and creative approach our team will work with you to answer this question: How can I further realize my leadership potential to benefit my a mbitions AND to better serve my organization?
The Boundless Leadership Program is currently offered in a virtual learning format.
Each session will have a specific focus, but the program is holistic and integrated so that each session builds on the next. We will work together to practice new skills and we’ll open up time for special guests who can directly address the “real life” experiences related to each topic.
The program includes a state of the art psychometric -the Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI®) -a powerful psychometric assessment that illuminates the degree to which we tend to resort to familiar and habitual thinking patterns over a more whole-brain, holistic approach.
- Appreciate and re-frame your current strengths and those you can cultivate further
- Strategies to navigate personal and systemic biases
- Approaches to productively address interpersonal conflict
- Renewed self-confidence and courage to address setbacks
- Greater capacity to use power and influence in a way that fits your values
- Practical ways to balance personal priorities while facing exciting (or daunting) work requirements
- More clarity about how to be at your best in your work AND for your workplace
- Increased connection with a group of like-minded professionals who care about pursuing a meaningful career that advances personal and corporate objectives
Ingrid Richter is an Executive in Residence at the Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa and Partner, Threshold Associates. Her teaching, action research and consulting work has three major areas of focus: leadership development, facilitating complex, multi-stakeholder change proces...
Lynn Davies is an organizational effectiveness consultant with 40 years’ experience. She is a member of the faculty in the University of Ottawa’s Executive MBA and part of the Telfer Executive Programs Community of Practice, with whom she has been Academic Director for the Quality Improvement and...
Jean Ogilvie is an Associate of Telfer Centre for Executive Programs, and the founder of the Aeshna Project, a company that specializes in developing leaders, teams and organizations. Jean is a certified coach, a Team Performance Coach at Smith School of Business, Queen’s University and has a p...
Videos and materials
Read more about Women Leadership
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.