Blockchain Transforming Business
Coursalytics is an independent platform to find, compare, and book executive courses. Coursalytics is not endorsed by, sponsored by, or otherwise affiliated with WU Executive Academy Vienna.Full disclaimer.
Business impact through new technology
The team of the Research Institute for Cryptoeconomics of WU Vienna together with experts from different industries will give you a fundamental overview on the topic “blockchain”, both from theoretical and practical perspectives. In two weeks, you will gain a broad understanding of what blockchain technology is about and how it works. Furthermore, you will gain insight about the power and potential of this technology for diverse industries.
During the course of the program, you will work through best practice examples, use cases and application examples in different industries. You will learn how to assess the potential of blockchain technology for your business and about the first steps to implement your own blockchain project.
You will obtain an overview of current developments and future trends in this field from experts of the Research Institute for Cryptoeconomics at WU Vienna.
At the end of the program, you will be able to assess the blockchain technology potential for your industry as well as your business model and understand the tools and requirements for implementation. This program will empower you to make better strategic decisions by utilizing a new block of knowledge.
Finally, you will receive a certificate from WU Executive Academy as validation of your acquired blockchain expertise.
Module 1: Basics of the Blockchain Technology and Potential Impact on the Economy | 1 Day
- Introduction & Overview
- Use of the Blockchain Technology in Economy and Industry
- (Business Process Automation, Banking Sector, Insurance Industry Renewable Energy Industry)
Module 2: Blockchain Solutions Behind the Promises | 1 Day
- The Core of the Blockchain Technology
- From the Promises of Blockchain to the Technologies Behind It
- The Disruptive Blockchain Technology
- Defining Opportunity and Cultivating Growth
Module 3: Programming the Blockchain | 1 Day
- Introduction into Blockchain Solutions, Implementations and Alternatives
- What does it take to program a blockchain?
- Hands on – Making a ƉApp
Module 4: Future Development and Potential Impact on the Economy | 1 Day
- From the Promises of Blockchains to the Challenges Behind It
- State of Development Today and in 5 Years: Rethinking the Technologies,
- Processes, Economy and Market
Who should attend
YOU ARE A …
Progressive thinker, business leader, innovator, analyst, responsible for business processes and you are interested in the potentials of blockchain technology. Participants come from a wide range of industries aiming at building fundamental knowledge of blockchain technology as well as finding implementation possibilities in the scope of their business model.
Please note: You should have at least 3 years of work experience and a good command of English (as this is the language of instruction).