Benchmarking Comparing Your Performance With the Best
Benchmarking is one of the most recognised and widely used tools of all the business strategy tools. Benchmarking is an analysis tool for procedures, statistics, products, and services in a related environment – those of a competitor, partner, or another department of the same organisation.
This exciting and innovative Oxford training seminar will focus on the practical and theoretical aspects of benchmarking and performance improvement. When performance measurement is done right, both the organisation itself and the people within it will be impacted positively.
You will learn why benchmarking is a viable tool that provides useful information for improving virtually any organisation or activity. You will discover the practical benefits of benchmarking and how to use these in your departmen, team or organisation.
- List the benefits of benchmarking
- Develop your own benchmarking plan
- Discuss how benchmarking activities can lead to organisational excellence
- Apply the correct methodology to data collection and analysis
- Analyse the appropriate methods of continuous improvement
- Introduction to Benchmarking
- Performance Measurement: Why it matters and how to do it
- Why benchmarking is essential for organisational success?
- The Different Types of Benchmarking and When to Use Them
- Conducting a Benchmarking Project
- The Practical Benefits of Benchmarking for Best Practices
- Understanding Data, Metrics and Analysis Tools
- How to Run a Benchmarking Project More Effectively
- Essential Tools for Continuous Improvement (CI)
- Practical Tools and Techniques to Use in Your Workplace
Who should attend
- Any Manager who needs to improve their skills in benchmarking and performance management
- Accountants and finance staff
- Operation Managers/Process Managers
- HSE Leaders
- Middle Managers and Team Leaders involved in process improvement
- Project and Programme Managers
- Change Leaders
- Human Resource (HR) Professionals