About the course
In any industry, even the most innovative product cannot sell itself. Training and education is essential to positively impact sales. This course will give you the tools needed to train your staff on your beer program, so they can educate your customers. This includes educating non-beer drinkers that there is a beer for everyone and pairing beer with food for even greater guest experience.
- Educate a customer with knowledge that allows them to select a beer that fits their tastes
- Sell beer to the non-beer or casual drinker
- Conduct quality analysis (QA) of common beer faults
- Identify the importance of proper pouring
- Pair beer with food to enhance your guest experience
Biography Douglass Miller has over 30 years of industry experience in restaurants, hotels, resorts, and education. He has worked around the country including Las Vegas, San Francisco, New York City, Hawaii, Santa Barbara, CA, Philadelphia, and Washington DC. Four Seasons Resorts and Hotels, Wyndh...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.