Who should attend
- Owners and managers of restaurants, hotels and breweries
- Bartenders, servers, and other food and beverage professionals
- Brewers, including home brewers
- Beer enthusiasts
- Professionals looking to invest in a brewery
About the course
The design of an effective beer program requires a foundational understanding of beer and how it is made. This course will immerse you in the making of beer, from the mixing of raw ingredients to packaging and storage. Along the way, you will virtually visit breweries both large and small to experience the brewing process, as well as compare beer consumption from cans versus bottles. These activities will culminate with a multi-sensory product evaluation.
- Discern between different types of raw ingredients used to make beer
- Explore the overall production of beer and how it impacts the final product
- Differentiate between the different types of packaging
Douglass Miller has over 30 years of industry experience in restaurants, hotels, resorts, and education. He has worked around the country including Las Vegas, San Francisco, New York City, Hawaii, Santa Barbara, CA, Philadelphia, and Washington DC. Four Seasons Resorts and Hotels, Wyndham Hotel, ...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.