Who should attend
Airbus potential or existing suppliers (all Tiers) dealing with flying and non-flying aircraft related parts linked to Airframe, Material, Cabin & Cargo, Propulsion and Equipment & Systems
About the course
A seminar providing detailed understanding of the Airbus Supplier requirements (ASR/GRAMS/GRESS) which will allow suppliers to prepare for and live up to Airbus expectations.
How will I benefit?
This course will enable you to:
- Learn about and understand Airbus Supplier requirements (ASR/GRAMS/GRESS), the Business Requirements applicable to all Airbus Suppliers
- Prepare for, meet and surpass Airbus expectations
- Understand how to implement the international aeronautical quality standards
What does the course cover?
- Understanding of the aeronautical regulations and rules
- Detailed insight into the history and organisation of Airbus
- Understanding of the Airbus Supplier requirements (ASR/GRAMS/GRESS) related to Quality Assurance, Environment, Risk Management, Project Management, Industrialisation, Qualification, Series production, Material management, Sub-tier suppliers management, Deliveries and Customer support
- Best practice
- An overview of the associated support documents and tools
- Building and preparing key milestones in order to be compliant with Airbus contractual requirements and aeronautical regulations
- Implementing or enhancing your processes and organisations in order to meet and surpass Airbus expectations
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.