Comprehensive course analysis
Who should attend
- Benefits professionals
- Human resource generalists who deal with plan participants
- Administrative and customer service staff
- Representatives of insurance companies and third-party administrators
- Professionals in all service areas, including consulting, law and financial services
- Communication, marketing and sales professionals
- Benefit plan trustees who need to understand the technical aspects of the plans they serve
About the course
- People strategies and organizational structure
- Governance and accountability
- The legal environment
- Data administration
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Creating a measurement framework for return on investment
- Risk management
- Current issues and trends
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from industry experts and your peers.
- Gain valuable written materials and resources.
- Discuss the strategies that plans are implementing today and considering for tomorrow.
- Connect with others who are dealing with similar issues.
- Demonstrate your knowledge through interactive exercises and case studies.
I have over 20 years of benefits management experience. I am responsible for the administration of self-funded health & welfare Section 125 plans, including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD, FSA, HSA, wellness and leave programs, 401(k), SERP and Pension plans, union benefits, vacation...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.