International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
Basics of Employee Benefits Administration — Certificate Series
Add course to comparison
Jun 28—292 days
San Diego, CA, USA
USD 885 per day
- People strategies and organizational structure
- Governance and accountability
- The legal environment
- Data administration
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Creating a measurement framework for return on investment
- Risk management
- Current issues and trends
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from industry experts and your peers.
- Gain valuable written materials and resources.
- Discuss the strategies that plans are implementing today and considering for tomorrow.
- Connect with others who are dealing with similar issues.
- Demonstrate your knowledge through interactive exercises and case studies.
Who should attend
- Benefits professionals
- Human resource generalists who deal with plan participants
- Administrative and customer service staff
- Representatives of insurance companies and third-party administrators
- Professionals in all service areas, including consulting, law and financial services
- Communication, marketing and sales professionals
- Benefit plan trustees who need to understand the technical aspects of the plans they serve