Who should attend
- Benefits professionals
- Human resource generalists who deal with plan participants
- Administrative and customer service staff
- Representatives of insurance companies and third-party administrators
- Professionals in all service areas, including consulting, law and financial services
- Communication, marketing and sales professionals
- Benefit plan trustees who need to understand the technical aspects of the plans they serve
About the course
- People strategies and organizational structure
- Governance and accountability
- The legal environment
- Data administration
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Creating a measurement framework for return on investment
- Risk management
- Current issues and trends
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from industry experts and your peers.
- Gain valuable written materials and resources.
- Discuss the strategies that plans are implementing today and considering for tomorrow.
- Connect with others who are dealing with similar issues.
- Demonstrate your knowledge through interactive exercises and case studies.
As senior manager, ACA Services with Ernst & Young (EY), Mr. Krupa is an Affordable Care Act (ACA) subject matter professional in EY’s Indirect Tax practice. He advises clients on matters related to ACA reporting including data requirements, measurement options, compliance requirements and ot...
Because of COVID-19, many providers are cancelling or postponing in-person programs or providing online participation options.
We are happy to help you find a suitable online alternative.